If you are looking to get started on a sustainable health journey, I am here to help! I am currently studying for an ACE Personal Trainer certification and plan to start 2022 by helping you towards your goals. My own experience, as well as my background as a nurse, health coach and personal trainer are available to you!
My focus will be working with women who have some weight to lose and could use support with lifestyle change. This will be a general fitness program with a focus on functional strength – the kind that will help you move through your days more easily and give you a boost of self-confidence.
What I offer:
- Exercise program that is custom to you, in 30 minutes or less per day for beginners
- Initial meeting to discuss your goals and readiness for change
- Initial in-person exercise session to review form and give tips
- Plant-based nutrition coaching and education
- Availability by message every day for questions and support
- Weekly check-ins by app, phone or video
What you need to be prepared:
- Ability to install 2 apps on your smartphone (My Fitness Pal and Trainerize)
- Bonus points if you have a Fitbit or Apple Watch! I personally love my Fitbit Sense. It helps me keep track of everything from activity, to sleep, to mindfulness, to water intake. It also integrates with my training app so that I can keep an eye on your steps and sleep.
- Willingness to track your food intake for a period of time
- Walking shoes
- 30 minutes x 6 days per week
- An open mind!
The cost will be $125 per month.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Health Coaching, or reach out to me via Facebook, text, etc.